For your convenience in paying bills, Chiropractic Rehabilitation & Acupuncture offers PayPal.
Whether you’re wondering about flexible spending accounts, insurance or paying your bills, we want to help.
If you are a new patient, please complete the following:
Please remember insurance coverage depends on your plan and employer.
We now accepts Healthy Indiana Plan for chiropractic services, and most insurance for chiropractic therapy, and acupuncture.
- Aetna (covers acupuncture)
- Anthem (covers acupuncture)
- Beech Street
- Cigna (covers acupuncture)
- Definity Health
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Mark (covers acupuncture)
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Indiana University Health
- One Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Private Healthcare Systems (PSCS)
- United Healthcare (covers acupuncture)
- Senior Smart Choice
This depends on your plan type and employer.
- Health Mark
- United Healthcare
- American Specialty Health
- Bacompt Systems, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deflecto, Inc.
- Delta Airlines
- Department of Veterans Administration
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ernst & Young
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Jetro Holdings, LLC
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc.
- One America
- Pendleton Woolen Mills, Inc.
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pike Township Fire Department
- Roche Diagnostics
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
- US Foods
- US Postal Service
- United Healthcare, Inc.
- Ventas, Inc.
- Washington Township
- Wellpoint, Inc.
Robert W. Ferguson, D.C., F.I.A.M.A., state-licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist, sees patients at 2250 W. 86th Street, Ste. 100, on the north side of Indianapolis by the soon-to-open Metro Diner. Just look for the orange sign.
Dr. Ferguson also offers a noninvasive low-energy or low-level laser therapy that is Food and Drug Administration approved for temporary pain relief.
But most insurance plans don’t cover it just yet.