Robert W. Ferguson, D.C., F.I.A.M.A., state-licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist, sees patients at 2250 W. 86th Street, Ste. 100, on the north side of Indianapolis by Metro Diner.
Nicole Robinson, LMT, ABMP, a state-licensed massage therapist, is trained in the complementary aspects of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology as well as myofascial release and trigger point therapy. You may be interested in chair massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, Swedish massage, or therapeutic massage.
- $1/minute chair massage
- $40, 30-minute spot-specific massage
- $70, 1-hour relaxation massage
- $85, 90-minute relaxation massage
- $110, 90-minute relaxation massage with hot stone
- $75 prenatal massage
- $85, 1-hour deep tissue/trigger point massage
- $100, 90-minute deep tissue/trigger point massage
- $5, aromatherapy enhancement
Chiropractic Rehabilitation & Acupuncture now accepts Healthy Indiana Plan for chiropractic services, and most insurance for chiropractic therapy and acupuncture.
Dr. Ferguson also offers a noninvasive low-energy or low-level laser therapy that is Food and Drug Administration approved for temporary pain relief. But most insurance plans don’t cover it just yet.
You can either schedule online or call (317) 876-7826 to make an appointment with Dr. Ferguson or massage therapist Nicole Robinson, LMT, ABMP.
Thank you for visiting Chiropractic Rehabilitation & Acupuncture.