Robert W. Ferguson, D.C., F.I.A.M.A., state-licensed chiropractor and acupuncturist, sees patients at 2250 W. 86th Street, Ste. 100, on the north side of Indianapolis by Le Peep restaurant. Just look for the orange sign.
Please remember insurance coverage depends on your plan and employer.
Chiropractic Rehabilitation & Acupuncture now accepts Healthy Indiana Plan for chiropractic services, and most insurance for chiropractic therapy, and acupuncture.
- Aetna (covers acupuncture)
- Anthem (covers acupuncture)
- Beech Street
- Cigna (covers acupuncture)
- Definity Health
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Mark (covers acupuncture)
- Healthy Indiana Plan
- Indiana University Health
- One Health Plan
- Preferred Plan
- Private Healthcare Systems (PSCS)
- Sagamore (covers acupuncture)
- United Healthcare (covers acupuncture)
- Senior Smart Choice
- Health Mark
- United Healthcare
- American Specialty Health
- Bacompt Systems, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Deflecto, Inc.
- Delta Airlines
- Department of Veterans Administration
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ernst & Young
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Jetro Holdings, LLC
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc.
- One America
- Pendleton Woolen Mills, Inc.
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pike Township Fire Department
- Roche Diagnostics
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Travelers Insurance Company
- US Foods
- US Postal Service
- United Healthcare, Inc.
- Ventas, Inc.
- Washington Township
- Wellpoint, Inc.
If you are a new patient, please complete the following:
Temporary Pain Relief
You may also be interested in a noninvasive low-energy or low-level laser therapy that is Food and Drug Administration approved for temporary pain relief.
But most insurance plans don’t cover it just yet.
And we hope you’ll check out Dr. Ferguson’s blog.